Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy New year 2012!!!!

hello...

Am back to blog !!yeah after an a year...lot of thing i have been gone through past an year!!! it was were awesome journey with continue my life with suck in working...enjoying rest of life with my passion in RPM(cycling)...Running in Marathon...pull up weight & an a year with a Bootcamp..it was really awesome & my 1st trial climbed up MTKK!!!!...well it pretty broken heart as i gave up another 700mtr to conquer is as my breathing gave me problem!!......and ehem...will go this year for 2nd attemp...!!perhaps i can do it this time!!

there was a lot of nice memories which i will keep for the year of 2010-2011...thnk you Allah for the great year...from now on will continue up writte back here...

keep up the spirit of life...will b back again every night/day/weekly ..perhap & share of teh story...


once again SELAMAT TAHUN BARU !!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment