Saturday, July 25, 2009

Endurance.....

Here i am again...after almost 1 month busy with my normal routine from day by day ,time to time,snooze by snooze...lots of thing done & happend......

The day that i waited in life to test my "power"...came into my diary date....23July..manulife building...6.45pm....Endurance time.....:P...the Raw Power Motion came into 2 hours rode!!!!It was Herny & lilian(2 Cheetah) infront with thier 23 "ko boy" riders...total with 22 songs...!!The class was so fun/awesome & test my heart rate to the maximum....it was not like normal class's that i always turn up ....!!iw was pretty much hard for me...non-stop & my butt felt suck!!

The class's full of PAINS!!!!...i almost want to surrender after 1 hours done!! why??it was not normal class weiii......semua double track played & the biggest part a lot of track 3,5,7 & warm up(tapi songs warm up pun bukan mcm warm up)...

Thanks God as they(H& L) give a 4 minist break before 2nd half start but i feel the shud cut of the break more short time to maintain the hr baout 80%...as the hr dropp much...for me i maintain rode while the break to maintain my hr above 85% as my goal..to test my maximum hr in this endurance..

When the 2nd half started...i almost felt want to surrender !!cannot cheat at all ...why??..."an eyes" was looking toward front...mamarazi was there..!!& sumore the 2nd eyes infront..well if i do right i will suffered...hahaha..the HR wnet to maximum as i felt really pain/suck@my heart/chest!!...i just counting when this will over to the end!!..& the last song "night train"...really make the night full of cool memory to remember as i did my best...i run & grab extra water as the 2 bottle & 100+ bottle really not enough...yayyyy...

Ermm.....after the class finish,just 1 think on my mind..i want to go back & sleep!!rasa peha,kaki & buttock really really pain....however when i reach home it was hard for me to cls my eyes...( i full with water-sorry that night i'm not hunggry...alreadyy fullest with sucker pain)...can't sleep..i rowed in floor-bed-floor..dun know how many time until i close...not sure what time...

The next morning..kerja tetap kerja.....lilian was right...her words before the endurance "happy sleep in office yeahh"...it's came true..!!!i feel sleepy in office & my thigh was so sakit wei...water by water...until i realize i drank 4.5 liter water...i'm not hunggry but i looking toward for water & rest..goshh...if do normal back to back pun tak sakit mcm ni!!...sigh...apa pun it was Damn fun killer endurance i have attended!!..

Total calories...1302cal..burned...i only feel to eat bit today..where??i'am @my hometown...hahaha......i'm doing as fun as i like to do it..until i get my real bike for out door........& i wanna be more stronger for my life...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment