Sunday, June 28, 2009

10KM!!!

Standard charted marathon @7am!! yeah ..is my 1st offical marathon in life!!!...i woke up @5am..prepared my self,warm up,pray & took the trains to masjid jamek!..
Well i just joint for fun onlywith another freinds(instructor) of the rpm!!..sheela!!..we met up at dataran !..without any breakfast me & sheela started run sharp on 7am when the "pistol" boom!...with huge bunch of runners infront we slowly bukak langkah lariiiiiii...after 5km my leg,calf damn pain!!goshhh i slow down & walk fast to reach sheela just few steps infront of me...i shouted to her"hey buddy i prefer rpm @maxis!!."..kekekeke..& surprised she agreed as she also sudah pancit.wakakakka..long time did't run ...:)

Well my target was to finish cut of time 1hr 30 min ..but i bit tergelincir ler...i finish it 1h 39mins 10s...not bad..just late 9 mins only mar...my best record so far...the important is when we start something we must finish it & i did my personal best for my memory!..hahahah

well i do know i started involve in outdoor run.it was really fun..

psst..sheela..let's do it again..even it's hurt but cant stop here!!keep move it ..let's do it again!!!

I was so exhausted after the run..quickly grab out medals & run to McD for our breakfast!i grab ribena....kekekee..slurpppp & before me & sheela totally out of enery we made decision go home.....i reach home,quicly take hot shower & grab all my importan vits & zzzzzzzzzzz...when woke up goshhhhhhhhh my body was so so pain!!...hunggry...semua ada..but i can say i enjoy it....

hopefully i can get chance to do duathilon soon..that my nearest goal..can i...???will pray for that...

Wonderfull memory today!!..journey will continue......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment