Thursday, October 8, 2009

Time come time go....

Wahhh...dah 18 hari after raya...a lot of thing happend...& the amazing part because crazy of riding cycle i joint 4 lauched of rpm 44...it was awesome launched....including pump!!!

The biggest part i went & support MBF full lunched...Dunno how i miss count i did 5 class's!!! B/combat,b/step,rpm(again-hahahaha),b.pump & BB!!!!..the best was Body Balance lol!!....the best & ever BB!!!great!!!....awesome launxhed by nick & ezura...you guys rock...it was damn good feel after did BB by end of the day!!deeply strech...

Tapi gara- gara kerja kuat on sunday(launched mbf) ,,,the next day body did't allow me to continue my w/out!!!forced to back off 1 days...even the 2nd day also no w/out kerana herny sakit..so no w/out 2 days!!..

I can say my life i sno means at all now without riding even 1 day!!!!....love it!!
I JUST WANNA TO BE WHAT I WANT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment