Saturday, November 14, 2009

news&story

Quiet long time did't come to this site...erm..life so so busy..:P
did alot of thing....from work..hse...gym..hangging out with freinds...share story...mcm2 ragam kehidupan..but yet i'm still struggling to get my first bike weiiiiiii!

i wont give up on that!!!...lately dunno why i keep dream same mimpi sebelah mlm...is't my mind@is't because my heart thingking on ......ermmmm...

Day by day & i knw the day is not far for me to grab it!!!just left another 8 weeks before 2009 melabuh tirai & here come 2010!!!well the spirits still my mind/my soul..& will gor for it...my 1st mission duathlon!!!everthing can be in my hand if i said YES!!...my insipiration is out there!!superb women & man!!i might not like them but i can be my ownself with their support!!!...

lets live longer with good health life style!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment