Sunday, June 14, 2009

1956kcal!!.yayyyyyyy

After 3 week !!yeahooooo...!Keep my mind strong that i can make day come back...from lazy life after attacked by "chik "....!keep saying to myself i want back my stamina,my cycling,my endurance...!!!step foward to maxis!!

Did my own cardio 45min...& continue b/step which bring my HR to heat until 109%..whooo...dayem sweat!...not stopped there i maneged to continue yoga..to give strengh internal body part which is really important for me to get my internal power...bit hard...mcm "kayu"..hehhee...

Still not give up...with strong mind i jump in to bp class & yes!!much better..can move to 2nd step by adding more weight on squat & back track..:D:D:D:D:D...thanx GOD!...

The chellenge start when i give my body to hold it a bit more!yeah i did rpm wayne class...really like the track 5 &7...but this time in my heart i hope if the fans ..yup the fan...pusing laju sikit...i sesak nafas wei....the class quite full..great job wayne!!Do no how i started to like bit track 2..erm..in my list dah...rpm 43 yaayyy...!!

By end of the class my stomach giving me signal..hehe i need foods!!...so run to shower & grab my favourite subway vagie...kenyang.....and sampai rumah put my thing "nicely" & zzzzzzzzzzzz.....total burned colories foohhhh ....:D:D:D:D heheheh...

No comments:

Post a Comment