Saturday, June 20, 2009

The weeken that i waited!!!!

This the weekend that i waited so long...why??i want to take off/rest/run from all my normal routine!!!i feel so so so sore/exhausted!!..took the bus@7am & i reached @hometown at 9am!yeahhhhh...however whenever i think i want to take rest@"fly"....mesti ada benda kena buat!!duhhh....my alarm form my h/p "tit..tit..tit..tit..dah bunyi pulak..co choice have to look into what the reminder that i put on it.....Omg!!my driving licien expired!can guest how long ready??already 5 month!!kekekeke...

So no choice i grab the motorcar key & start the engine & brooooommm to town & straight to the post office caounter 1 to renew my licien...but what i got is"maad cik,system jpj down"...:( !!!!!!..duh..then kena balik KL buat??erm...no time wor...out from the counter i drove to the fruits shop & grab bought waterlemon,grapes & orange...bring & blanded & drinkkkkkkk!!!that my lunch!!!yeahhh

so my time for zzzzzzz for 1 hour...feel exhausted ..it might be because the workout that i did on friday(19/6) at maxis in pump & BB class...i can say the BB class so so so nice..can feel the abs/butt so pain...

well bout that will load up later...i really want to take my nap for while...

cath up...!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment