Sunday, June 7, 2009

Home & rest

Ermmm is sunday ..woke up @8am...looking toward my gym bag!..shud i go@not???arghhhhh..fikiran terganggu with one nice sms & sound .."dont fo gym & rest"...ohhhh yeahh..even frustated but glad have lot have freinds keep advised me to take more rest!...yeah !!cancel to go gym & stay on BED!!!!!...

all day working on my laptop,take vits & just hold small w/out used my dumbell...
by thinking tmr is the launch of new release of rpm at maxis!!arghhh..can i go??can i??grab my h/p & send sms to a power tiger gal & get her opinion...well the aswer build up slowly with cardio machine with moderate light weight..yeahhh ...

i will build up slowy qith very light light light weight..thanx to all out there on all your support!!!!no give up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment