Sunday, June 7, 2009

Work Of the Day!

Happy birthday to our King...yeah...holiday.so ..i decided to give a try to gym..
Several faces who know me looking to me with weird!!what am i doing @maxis????should rest!rest! rest!...yea pal thanks for the concern...i came to give it try..will not push hard...so i rush to up to cls!!.

went to mandy rpm ...foohhhh can feel like a" big " giant riding a bike...!!eventhough i finished all the way but it was't me!!....the virus is more stronger than me!! why i telling u this because i went to b/pump cls after that..whoooooo..after the back track..track 4..i went out!!!...as i can feel my body/mind & lung swing!!!..all 3 part not in control!!!...BOOM!!!.....

Back at home..N zzzzz...eve wake i grab the vits that bought from a freind of mine to give some energy to body but yes i'm still can feel 3 part of body not in ONE...!!!woke up & wne to doc & the doc advised to avoid gym for next 6 month!!! to avoid injuries & to avoid virus merebak!!!..duhhhh so frustated!!!have no choice..will change my approach of diary/wout!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment