Monday, May 25, 2009

Body!.Body BOdy!

Dunno what goes wrong after i came back from gym on sunday evening...my body was so pain..my hips & thigh feld so heavy!Around 11.30pm i try to sleep & only managed slept for 1 hour!saw the watch at the wall showed already 12.30am!!!body so hot hot hot...

Yeah fever & migraine!!!i switched off fans,wear blanket,wear shock!!...what i try to do??make the body sweat!!!however no sweat at all!!yesterday night was my nightmare..fighting myself to hold the pains until morning!however i cant hold it more!!!..so i grab a shirt & walked to the nearest clinic with body really really shivered & that was around 4 am!!! i walked alone & reach to the clinic within 10 mins...so anggry with the doctor...!!!why??just gave me painkiller & fever tablets & aske dme to drink lots lots of water!!!!!met up the doc within 4 mins!!!what kind of doctor are you?????did't told me what wrongs & did't take my boy temprature???apa ponya doctor ni???duhhhh

Dayem!!*&^%*...what i hope was that the doc can gave me a sleep pills & an power injection to relief the pain but not happen as i aspect!hey do you know doc i cant sleep!!!you hear that ar!!!!!...

i walked back to home & reach @4.45am!!took the pills without any foods in stomach because i really cant hold & tried sleep &managed to slept another 1 hour & my eye open @6.30am!again???duh..my head still headict..&..tak tahan so woke up & take shower!!!the pain bit reduce & my body suddenly started sweat!!!at last...thank god!!...

Until now i still dunno what actually happen that nigh?sepnjang malam tak leh tidor!!duh..1st time!..now i feel wanna to sleep so...gtg & zzzzzzz......

hopefully by today eve i will cover & can go for my w/out tmrw..& yeah for that will take lots lots of vits C......

chowsss

No comments:

Post a Comment