Monday, May 25, 2009

Day with fever..

Today were the worst day for me...since am i just sleep...shower.sleep..shower..sleep until 1.30pm.. i took up the sleep pills which gave by the doc & terus..zzzzzzz

Cant remember anything until my eyes open around 4pm......body so weak because the fever attack my bones!!body jam!.slowly woke up & step foward myself to shower room & hang in there for 30 mins again!!..that was the 8 times i went into shower room!! under water to cold down the fever!..yeah is worked!...thank God!...

ermmm while looking to my stuff's to bring in energy back, i 'received called from my mom!!!yeah mom.instinct of a mother ..no one can imagine how a mother@parent can feel that their child is sick ...parent is parent...my mom have bad instinct about me since saturday am!...yeah is true mom,i'm sick...but now i'm better. about 20 mins through the phones she asked me to come back hometown!no mom..i 'cant!have to work tmmrw!!..dont worry will take care my self!i promised her!!...thank you mom for your concern!..love you!!!.....

Hopefully tmrw the fever will gone & in the evening can go for cycling class @maxis & make the body sweat!!!..will be strong!!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment