Saturday, May 23, 2009

How I fall love with "rpm" 2007???

Not all orang suka kayoh basikal...they said is pain!...but me ...hahaha LOVE it...
wonder how i falls on it?erm...when recall back my memory back in 2007 yeah ..was in FF at 7pm cls...tak silap tu cls challenge minda betol...

If not mistaken class tu taken over by a "tough" lady after B.sim away...(lari pulak mamat ni )...boleh tahan handsome..hehehe

ok back to this lady,so serious face duduk atas instructor bike & looking to me!....she turn down from the bike & walked to me with serious face & say "hai".."your bike setting is wrong"...huh?really ar...she set up the bike for me & than feel much comfortable...if not before that always feel like lutut sangkut..kekekeke...

so harp 7am cls basikal bermula....foohh ths lady tak macam lady...she bring up the class super power..mcm masuk competition beskal..but end of the class how i feel?omg....cant say it...
CANT WALK!...SO PAIN!...pernah tgk "elephant naik beskal?"...i'm the elephant lady...i/m not shy to say that because i was a very "HEALTHY" that time!...cant ride the bike at all...feel my heart so hard to breath!....hold through the class because "terpegun" tgk tough lady ni conduct cls!superB....!!! 2nd time attended rpm cls..terus jatoh cintan...hahahah..y?i think you guys can know what the reason behind ths..:)..me keep thinking that time whose is ths lady???..power giler...

So habis class ..terus balik..jalan mcm kura-kura..kekekeke..balik makan..no control...can see right..i still no goal here...welll let u know slowly how i change my lifestyle life how i'm look like now...just wait...yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment