Saturday, May 23, 2009

journey continue

Here i'm again....sorry.. so tired today..so went to zzzzzzzz & wake up!how nice...is raining!! make the weather cold & feel cool!erm hunggry but will go out afterward to find foods!...(tunggu hujan stop)-hehehe

As promised i continue my story..so where were am i??oh ya my sister right?well because of her i started went to gym again & continue with rpm/b.step/pump...y i went..just to "through out cholestrol"...without any guide& at age 26 i still no interest to know about healthy life style!hear that..not at all..so what point of my life???

Again met up the "tough lady" in rpm,other instructor such as peter,nick.jaz.jackson...well nothing much inspired me except veron cls's as i just enjoyed my w/out ...there was nothing much change in my life in 2006...just wasted time...the yearwithout changes!Zero!..money wasted!

I made a bit my mind to forced my self to go gym every day for all classes in early 2007.. by end of the day i feld sore/exhausted!without knowing anyone in the gym i did my own w/out until i start to close with some gym buddy (but no so close) just hai& by within few seconds chit chat..usually after rpm cls's...but end of the day i'm said because my weightt just drop sikit..dlm 15kg jer!..here some of my officemate & family notice i bit "small"..just bit ! so after that static at83 kg...!..!...susah betol...ponya lak banyak kelas masuk tapi hampa...y??ha..will let u know...

Early 2007 until middle-even follow lots of rpm/pump class nothing change!The Changes came after that..hahaha..bare in mind the superduper women class still follow yea until here came the 2nd pretty women in rpm!maybe God want give me 2nd chances to change before it too late!....erm happend in wed(cant remember which month but i think last year middle of feb)..this instructor requested me to stay after the class!huh?kenapa lakK??kecut perut...

Nak tau kenapa??ala biasa lar.."berjoget" atas basikal...dengan kata lain(monyet)...hehehehe..
same like what the tough lady..senang sebut nama jer..ha si veron cakap dulu...bouncing!

Joanne!yea...the pretty lady...her style coaching totaly different..she always conduct the class by knowing the members name & her passion toward rpm totally different.she asked me to jump on the bike & show all the ride technique to ride!wohhhh!Boom!..kat sini memang kaki/jantung,kepala semua jadi kaputtttt.mak oi..minah ni ponya resistance ...!..i just pretend smile that everything is ok tapi in my heart tengah...(*&^#)...hehehe..

After "1:1" torture time tu, went to changing room..i met up her again & just gave a nice &sweet smile to her as she looking to me...well day & time passed & i'm became closer with her & sometimes went hang out for drink after the class..macam-macam story dari seorang ICT headhunter & addicted to rpm & involved outdoor cycling !wow!orang ker robot?wakakaka..oopppss..hey quite surprised because the following week after rpm class she handover me a book!she gave me & asked me go back & read & the tittle is"JUST WHO WILL YOU BE".....a wonderfull books!

..From here my life style change!...introduced to her blog...i know what the mistake that i'm did even i work hard...her point was "strong mind & u are what u eat"!..yeah...@dalam bahasa...kekuatan minda apa pun boleh buat!......from here i made up my mind to have healthly life style..change it...!..

Great! Inspired with 2 women!! one like "tiger" & one like..ehemmm(mom)..but immortal one(psst jo' if u read ths blog please forgive me)..hehehe....both superB!.....

The times over very fast where every single day i cant miss out rpm class especially veron's& joanne class with add up some body pump class & yoga...boleh lar...slowly change my life style & my bounce in rpm bit less..tak pro...so ada jugak lar sometimes..hehehe...problem tetap ada...very time after class still feel no stamina!yeah zero stamina!

So what i did??i sign up PT with veron to bring up my stamina!!she no more teach any class after middle of 2008...!sad but must respect lar everyone decision...i'm still enjoy ride rpm in "mom" class...hehehe(she also going of for retirement) by end of ths june 2009!...nak jadi full pro rider kat atas jalan raya pulak...foohhh..respect...sighhh

Well bout PT??...let u know in next write...sign off nak makann.......

No comments:

Post a Comment