Saturday, May 23, 2009

RPM journey...

2006....ever single day/week after kerja run to gym ...y?just only to joint my favourites cls...cycling..indoor cycling with awesome instructor & songs...same bike & same time very tues,wed &thurs...just kayoh kayoh kayoh..then part of that sometime joint others cls like body step/body pump.yoga..body balance..tapi semua hancur...half class turn out ..y?because i cant do it...pening,cant breath..big size women at 98KG!!..do you think i can do class???...
Here i still no any goal!just thinked that i'm still "OK"...hahahaha...actually "KO"....

But that was day unforgotten until today..if not mistaken in march! The lady i called "taugh women" get down from the bike while conducted the class & turn up my bike load!whats?why?...arghhh so heavey to pedal!omg... she gave signal to hold the resistance..in my heart...i start to *&^%..(hehehe)..aduh apa pulak ni...feel mcm nak pengsan!...

After the class finished with heavey load, i run down to the changing room & almost wanna to scream out y she did that!..y..y..y.....no answer...i took shower & went back with my thigh so pain!dayem..

The next day even i still anggry with her action turn up my resistance,i still went for the following day cls .i was @the cls a bit early around 6.20pm & jump on my normal bike back at the door...but after fews mins the "though lady" turn up infront of me & intro herself name...VERON!!!yeahhh her name!..macam tau jer i'm was anggry with her reaction yesterday..
surprised that she told me that i'm bounced like "monkey"..whats?monyet?bila masa pulak jadi monyet?? ermmm boleh tahan jugak sound by ths lady..sabar je lar...she just said if bounce on the bike it will injured my knee!..ooo macam tu kar??ok..paham...hehehe
After that cls start but well mcm biasa i'm still bounced on bike..y?because i cant hold the resistance & will turn down resistance if instructor tak nampak...hehehe with other word..TIPU@CHEATING!..yeah..i admit it...still elephant cant kayoh...;)

So habis class while going down saw the next door class have BP......thinking in mind can i do that?erm..no confident at all..with sad i walk to changing room...!....so balik makan & tidor..nothing change!...but one thing is sure...i'm suffering because of pain@my work place....

Well to make it short ..due to the pain i feed up & always skip from going to gym & give excused no time..hehehe..& one day one of my colik asked me y i waste my money to pay to gym if dont want to go?y?ermmm dunno whoooo..really dunno....hangging like that...no answer...;) but the answer came out when i turn up to SJMC and visited my sister ....almost died because of high cholestrol & her nose berdarah!...if she bit ..just bit late arrived to the hospital ,maybe me & my family have lose her...sigh...but i'm gratefull that God gave her second chances to live...is make my mind&eye open...and i decided to give my life a new life!....again to gym!here i put my own goals...without anyone know as i no confident yet with my self...shhhh

will continue.....

No comments:

Post a Comment